- Veganism and the 21st Century Bible has been written with the assumption that the reader has a basic knowledge of the stories inside. If any of the accounts confuse you, you can go to any Evangelical church and ask for the context and they should give you everything you need to know. Of course, you could always acquire a Bible and read it for yourself, which is what I recommend.
- The Bible references will be acquired from the New International Version unless otherwise noted.
- I presume that every reader understands the complexity of supply and demand. This is the connection between animal cruelty and the average Joe.
- This book is not an attack on anyone who consumes animal products. If you feel condemned, I ask you to let go of some steam and realize that it is not my intention to make you feel offended, but rather to make you rethink your position on the matter. There is always room for growth.
- As for myself, I‘m not speaking for the god of the Bible. I’m just one guy out of many, and this is just one interpretation of the Bible out of thousands. However, I do believe that this is one of the more compassionate understandings of the Word and I do hope that some of you will see that.